Monday, June 17, 2013

"Local Celebrity" not a moniker I ever expected

I have always thought myself as a humble person when it came to communications - the result of having been the "thoughtful journalist" who stayed out of the picture, promoting the glory of someone else's story. Then, on this day, that changed, and I appeared in my former newspaper's photo gallery: This is the link to the 14-page photo gallery: They said what?! We found the best tweets from local celebs

I decided to have a little fun with this, as I didn't get a phone call in advance of the reporter's story. So I turned the tables on the reporter with my own Storify of the reaction that resulted from her piece. My Storify on being named a local celebrity. It was quite an enjoyable, if unexpected, day.

No comments:

Post a Comment